Eurofork GmbH in Dillenburg, Germany, a dynamic and fast-growing company is looking for a technical sales professional!
With more than twenty years of experience in automated handling, our parent company, the Italian Eurofork S.p.A., is today present worldwide with telescopic forks and state-of-the-art shuttle systems for the intralogistics industry. The combination of know-how and constant technological development allows us to design the most suitable solution for our customers’ challenges. The entire Eurofork Group is constantly developing internationally.
- You have an open-minded and friendly nature
- You have a structured, solution-oriented work ethic, initiative and a sense of responsibility
- You love teamwork on an international level
- Technical products that require explanation, preferably in the field of “intralogistics” are your ” passion
- You have completed a technical degree in the field of mechanical engineering or similar, or you have completed a technical/commercial apprenticeship with several years of professional experience in dealing with customers.
- You are business fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- We entrust you with what is most important to us – our customers.
- You will support our customers in an advisory capacity during the project phase and, together with our presales team, design the perfect solution for the customer’s application.
- Even after the purchase of our products, you will support our customers with solutions in the area of service or retrofitting.
- New customers and interested parties are waiting for you to introduce them to our customised solutions
- After you have created solution-oriented offers, you negotiate them with our customers
- Customer visits and trips to our headquarters in Italy, as well as trade fair visits represent approx. 30-40% of your field of activity
- A responsible field of activity with a high degree of flexibility and scope for decision-making
- Flat, uncomplicated hierarchies in a dynamic team
- Secure job with flexible working hours and attractive salary
- Modern equipment and a great working atmosphere in a newly renovated building
- Good induction and opportunities for further training
We are interested in hearing your feedback and look forward to receiving your CV by e-mail!
Contact: Daniel Gräbe | t: +49 2771 87993-65 | m: email@example.com
Eurofork GmbH | Schelderhütte 14 | DE-35687 Dillenburg | eurofork.test021080es.it/de